Chrissi Island Cruise
Duration: Full Day Tour
Day available: Tue.,Fri., Sun.
Language: en, de, fr, nl, ru
Location: Chrissi Island, Ierapetra, East Crete
An island adventure to the hottest point of Europe
Become a Robinson for one day on the desert island of “Chrissi” or “Golden Island”
Are you ready for adventure? Do you want to feel for a while like a modern castaway, stranded on a desert island? Then come along to the island of Chrissi.
Chrissi Island Tour Overview
Our adventure starts in the beautiful city of Ierapetra, our first stop, which is located on the southern coast of the island.
From here, a short boat trip takes us to the secluded island of Chrissi. During the journey, we are often accompanied by yellow-legged gulls and dolphins that enjoy the magic of the Libyan Sea, until we finally drop anchor to the “Island”, as the locals are used to calling it.
Chrissi is a secluded, isolated, almost tropical island on the most southern end of Crete. The peacefulness of this unique ecosystem are bound to steal your heart and make you daydream.
What you can admire in Chrissi Island
- The pristine beaches,
- the myriads of shell fossils,
- limpets and corals,
- the shallow crystal clear waters,
- the cedar forest,
- the fine reddish sand with the mosses and lichens,
- the old salt marsh,
- the Roman carved tombs,
- the small church of St. Nicolas
- What’s Included
- • Professional and Multilingual speaking guide.
- • Transfers with air-conditioned luxurious buses.
- • Free pick up service from any place between Malia – Agia Pelagia.
- • Free boat ticket for 12years old child for June, September and October 2016What’s Excluded
- • Boat ticket to Chrissi (16€).
- • Entrance to Chrissi (1€)
- Free of Charge for Children up to 4 years. • 50% discount for Children 5 – 12 years old (tour prices & extras).